All S & A campsites are situated in rural areas; we therefore provide an extensive range of entertainment facilities on site, which are managed by a dedicated entertainment team. This service exists for your benefit only and you have UNLIMITED use of all facilities listed below.
- Bar (Marden and Hernhill Nursery)
- bingo evenings
- Internet room
- Wireless Internet *chargeable
- Use of gymnasium
- Various sports competitions
- Use of pool tables
- Arrangement of excursions and trips to places of interest
- Volleyball court
- Basketball court (Marden only)
- Table tennis
- Football pitch
There are many other small games available on request.
Throughout the season there are various competitions organised such as football, volleyball, pool and table tennis.
We also celebrate special holidays including Ramadan, Easter, Halloween & Christmas.
In addition to the above, you also have free use of:
- Washing Machines
- Communal Kitchens / Canteen
S & A is committed to the safety and welfare of all workers. The company makes every effort to look after the employees and classifies welfare as one of its core values. We are also able to cater for those wishing to attend any religious services. We will always be there to help with any work, domestic or personal problems.
During your stay at S & A we will also:
- Make appointments on your behalf for treatment with Doctors, Dentists and Hospitals
- Collect your medical prescriptions
- Transport you to and from Hospital, Doctor and Dentist (emergency treatments only)
- Arrange language interpretation in the Hospital and at the Doctor’s
- Provide transport to local shops once or twice a week depending on the time of year
In addition S & A has subscribed to a confidential hotline operated by InTouch to give our workforce an additional, confidential way to raise serious concerns to the management team. This is available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week in 7 different languages. This service can be accessed by telephone and e-mail and is entirely free to use.